What is Your Favorite Final Expense Lead Company?!?

Ray214

I'm looking into lead companies but don't want to get burned does anyone know of any good Final Expense lead companies that they have had good success with? I'm looking at Lead Kingz but the reviews are making me weary. Suggestions are appreciated!!

I'm looking into lead companies but don't want to get burned does anyone know of any good Final Expense lead companies that they have had good success with? I'm looking at Lead Kingz but the reviews are making me weary. Suggestions are appreciated!!

There are several. Do you know if you are looking for DM, TM or Internet leads? Are you wanting fixed priced leads, if so, feel free to give me a call and I can go over some options. I can do both drops as well as fixed price. I will also be happy to go over some of my experiences with Internet, TM and DM vendors I have used in the past.

If you are talking DM then RGI is the best hands down. I don't know what they do different but they do it better than anyone else.

Second would be the Lead Connection. Then EFES leads.

That's from 10 years experience running FE DM leads.

I'm not much of a TM lead guy and have very limited experience with them but The Lead Jerk TM leads were the best I ever worked.

Never knowingly worked avatar leads. So no comment on them.

If you are talking DM then RGI is the best hands down. I don't know what they do different but they do it better than anyone else.

Second would be the Lead Connection. Then EFES leads.

That's from 10 years experience running FE DM leads.

I'm not much of a TM lead guy and have very limited experience with them but The Lead Jerk TM leads were the best I ever worked.

Never knowingly worked avatar leads. So no comment on them.

Absolutely agree... if you want TM, you can't get any better than The Lead Jerk - Look up John Galt on here.

You just can't beat imo's that can hook you up w a fixed price lead.

I ran w rgi for a few years and they were great all in all.

Now w EFES we have our own in house lead distribution with fixed price leads for agents. We also help hammer down the best areas in your vicinity that would be most ideally suited for FE, which is worth its weight in gold.

In my experience having the fixed priced lead tied into the system w the imo has been great. Also, and I could be wrong, it provides more accountability. There's lots of fly by night websites that promise to give you the best leads on a drop, but you can't beat the general consensus of the veterans that roam around here. Just bite the bullet and get on a lead program already lol.

Can't go wrong with DM. If you have good contracts and just need leads, call Leadconnections. If you're in a poor return state or don't have good contracts, find a group on here that has fixed price DM.

If you do that, you'll be just fine!

I've tried both Lead Connections & Need-A-Lead. Here's a review I did that explains the differences & the pros & cons.

*New* EFES has a $30 fixed cost "affordable life insurance" DM lead. Includes age filters of 60-83 with incomes $15-$50K for no additional charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back