What is your go to Fully Underwritten Whole life for FE Clients?

jboussea

Guru
100+ Post Club
.. and how low is the minimum death benefit?

Looking for somehthing competitive for healthy seniors looking for small burial coverage.

Gerber or Everest, Mutual of Omaha, the lowest is 5,000, the average funeral is about 7000, I have several more companies that might be a good fit. I work with about 300 different insurance companies.

.. and how low is the minimum death benefit?

Looking for somehthing competitive for healthy seniors looking for small burial coverage.

I use KSKJ, Trinity/FBL and RNA. Trinity/FBL is $10K minimum. KSKJ is too, kinda. Has to be a minimum of $150 annual premium.

RNA is $25K minimum ages 18-85. $10K minimum ages 0-17.

I use KSKJ, Trinity/FBL and RNA. Trinity/FBL is $10K minimum. KSKJ is too, kinda. Has to be a minimum of $150 annual premium.

RNA is $25K minimum ages 18-85. $10K minimum ages 0-17.

It's funny how all these typical go to's for most FE agents are not available in my state (MA)

Illinois Mutual is reaching out to me.. They have a 5k minimum .. for Fully underwritten. They were very compeitive for tobacco rating.. better than Assuirty

Then move
It's funny how all these typical go to's for most FE agents are not available in my state (MA)

Illinois Mutual is reaching out to me.. They have a 5k minimum .. for Fully underwritten. They were very compeitive for tobacco rating.. better than Assuirty

Then move!

In all fairness, they are saying who they write, not who writes in MA.

Back