What Leads Should I Buy?

Well maybe, i just cant find any good scripts online. Everyone of them is just an intro. But aas far as what im using right now i,ll paste it onto this thread.

Hey Mr./Mrs._____________?
Hey this is_____________ with the the mortgage protection center.
(pause)
Listen, I'm sorry to bother you, I know you're probably busy, but i was calling to see if you guys had a mortgage protection on your home?
If "yes"
Perfect! I'm really glad to hear that, not many people do. What company do you have your's with? _____________
Okay, well when's the last time your agent came out and did a policy review?____________
Oh... Well you're really supposed to have review at least once a year, because there are more products and better policies that come out each year that might be better for you. Tell you what, when would be a good time to have an agent come out and do your review for you?
If "no"
Oh no..., well mortgage protection is a policy that will actually pay your monthly mortgage payments for you, if you get sick or injured and cant work. It will even pay off your entire mortgage for you when you die. And if you dont use it you can get every penny you paid back.

What would happen if something like this happened to your family?___________
(Agree and sympathize)
Well when would be a good time to have an agent come out and help you with a policy?
The close
Okay so what time would be best for you? Great so i have the appointment at ________ o'clock on __________. Right?
Perfect, well we have your address at_______________ is that correct? Alright great, well our top agent Aaron Stanford
Will see you on _______ at______ o'clock
Thank you, and have a great day!
Hi,
I read your script on the forum, how are you doing with the mortgage protection script?
Is it working? How many appoints do you set a day? Thanks for your reply.

Okay so ive tried posting this before but it may have been in the wronh place so idk. Anyways, i just recently came into the insurance industry and as of right now the only leads i have is a list 5k people that i cold call for mortgage protection, with little response. I habe been readinh online and on these forums, and it seems most successful agents are working different if not better types of leads. What type of leads should i buy? Which ones seems have the best ROI?any advice is very much appreciated. Im located in western NC, in a farmer and retiree area. Keep in mind i only have about $250 to spend on leads right now.

Don't buy any leads they are costly and inaccurate

Back