WHAT made you a believer in this business?

I guess I don't understand why you're questioning my post???? I know sometimes I'm a little slow but am I missing something?

well it looks like your telling me that you wrote a 33 yr old male that was diagnosed with hep C when he was 6mo. old .......

Nope, sorry.

He got the Hep C from tainted blood transfusion when he was 6 months old. Didn't have a clue that he had it. It was laying dormant the rest of the time -- until recently.

Check out Red Cross and their history of not screening blood for Hep C or AIDS, etc. it's very interesting. Financial decision -- which will cost us less, testing blood to see if it's tainted or settling the claims that come from people contracting diseases!!!:mad:

Had personal contact with an attorney in Oklahoma that made millions from working cases of children getting blood from Red Cross AIDS/HIV tainted blood.

Nope, sorry. He got the Hep C from tainted blood transfusion when he was 6 months old. Didn't have a clue that he had it. It was laying dormant the rest of the time -- until recently.

really....from 6mo to 33 years with no signs of Hep C .......then you come in and write the best health plan known to man and saved his life ....really hard to swallow....

What plan did you write the guy?

BTW... sucks to be the insurance company on this... maybe they should try to get a piece of this guy's lawsuit like Walmart did to that lady we had a thread about :idea:

Two types of Hep C.

Chronic and acute.

Chronic can lie dormant for 20 - 30 year before symptoms lead to a diagnosis. By then, it is usually too late.

Most cases of chronic Hep C are asymptomatic and diagnosed during blood work . . . such as for a life policy.

I have a client like that.

Applied for coverage (with another broker). The lab work indicated abnormalities which led to a liver biopsy. Sure enough, Hep C.

I wrote the life on him with USFL before they exited the market.

Health would have been a different issue entirely.

My client had Hep C for over 20 years, no symptoms. Got it (he thinks) from a tattoo.

ok......I will give suzie that one.....the odds are out there but it could happen.....

SusieQ,

What I don't understand is why you would feel the need to validate your story to an obvious, arrogant prick anyway ??

Back