WHAT made you a believer in this business?

Somarco, can you help me understand that statement ?

1manshow, you have a lot of growing up to do

I call it like I see it. That is immature ?

My resume:
Age 46, Licensed since 1986, currently have over 3200 active accounts, E & O claims in those 22 years= zero, E & O cases brought against my agency in those 22 years = zero. Yeah, I need some guys with internet muscles giving me a ration of schit.

I'll let you bullys have the playground to yourselves for a while(insert rolleyes) Probably plenty more women to push around.

You are all a bunch of sweeties. We have a great topic and it turns into a flame throwing festival. Reminds me of college when guys would put grafiti all over the dividers between the thrones in the bathrooms of the dorm. It kind of smells like it too.

Last edited:
I got into the business originally for the opportunity to make money... didn't we all...
My great-aunt and uncle were wealthy, no kids, no health problems, at least 500k in liquid assets. This was 10 years ago.
Both ended up in the nursing home for years, draining their entire savings and ending up on Medicaid.
They died with barely a penny to their name after each working for over 40 years. Our whole family was helping with their bills.
I tell this story to my clients constantly when outlining LTC policies, because its true, personal, and happens all the time. We are the front line when it comes to financial responsibility, and our obligation is to make people realize that.

WONDERFUL!!

First comment is on a 3.5 year old thread,

apreicate it

Doing the first claim on a life I wrote. Then delivering the check.

Oh, also getting paid for basically talking to people. I came out of construction.

Last edited:
Back