What News Agents Believe is True

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Selling insurance is not as simple as a lot of the new agents think. I keep hearing the same thing over and over from new agents.

Let me show you some example of what a lot of new agents think.

I will buy a list of seniors and get someone to design a mailer for me. I will then mail it and get a 2% to 5% response every time. All I have to do is keep doing this over and over until I get rich.

I’m going to get someone to give me some free leads and when I show up, they will have the checkbooks just waiting on me. I’m just an order taker. I show up and take their order and leave with a big check.

I’m going to never leave my home and stay in my boxers and sell tons of insurance over the phone. People are just sitting there waiting on me to call them now.

There is no need in learning the products, until after you find someone that needs to buy some insurance.

Why can’t I work at this part time and make the same amount of money someone that is working full time makes??

I’m going to make $50,000 in my 1st months of selling insurance. I’m going to be rich in no time at all.

Can you give us some more examples of some of the things that new agents believe that are simply not true??

Back