What Percentage of DM Leads Get Set for Appointments?

BS!! I am no more a marketer for FEX than you are.

I heard the same crap when I was with EFES. Opposing marketers claimed I was a marketer for EFES.

I speak from my own experiences.

If that bothers you then you will just have to get over it.

I get it that you are jealous of FEX. That's your cross to bear, not mine.

No I'm not jealous of FEX at all. They work hard and invest into their business. That's what an IMO is supposed to do. I agree you're not any agents up line at FEX and you may or may not get any money for what you do (I'd have no way of knowing that) but you are 100% a marketer for them. I posted the definition of a marketer and that is you for sure. And trust me, there are tons of marketers on here, you are just one that blasts marketers while marketing yourself.[/QUOTE]

Practicing the "Big Lie" theory now? And smearing with innuendo that I "may" be paid for it.

You are a real piece of work. Yeah, I'm paid the same by FEX as I was by EFES when losers accused me of being a marketer for them. Ask Eric how much they paid me and you will have your answer for FEX too.

But I doubt you have any interest in the truth.

That's the problem with the Big Lie theory, it's still a lie.

No I'm not jealous of FEX at all. They work hard and invest into their business. That's what an IMO is supposed to do. I agree you're not any agents up line at FEX and you may or may not get any money for what you do (I'd have no way of knowing that) but you are 100% a marketer for them. I posted the definition of a marketer and that is you for sure. And trust me, there are tons of marketers on here, you are just one that blasts marketers while marketing yourself.

Practicing the "Big Lie" theory now? And smearing with innuendo that I "may" be paid for it.

You are a real piece of work. Yeah, I'm paid the same by FEX as I was by EFES when losers accused me of being a marketer for them. Ask Eric how much they paid me and you will have your answer for FEX too.

That's the problem with the Big Lie theory, it's still a lie.[/QUOTE]

No I do not believe you get paid for what you do. I said that because I do not have any way of knowing if you did or didn't. But I honestly don't think you do. You're just passionate about what you do and for Travis/FEX! I can respect that! But you're so adamant that you're not a marketer when you obviously are. But continue on, it's not like you'll agree even though just just did the EXACT definition of the word. You'd instantly call someone else out that did it, so I thought it was funny.

I would never call you a marketer for Settlers! That's obvious, but you call Newby a marketer for Settlers when he makes posts talking about what they do good. But you always take time to add in little examples of what FEX does great, which is marketing.

A marketer doesn't have to be getting PAID for their efforts to be a marketer.

That's the problem with the Big Lie theory, it's still a lie.

No I do not believe you get paid for what you do. I said that because I do not have any way of knowing if you did or didn't. But I honestly don't think you do. You're just passionate about what you do and for Travis/FEX! I can respect that! But you're so adamant that you're not a marketer when you obviously are. But continue on, it's not like you'll agree even though just just did the EXACT definition of the word. You'd instantly call someone else out that did it, so I thought it was funny.

I would never call you a marketer for Settlers! That's obvious, but you call Newby a marketer for Settlers when he makes posts talking about what they do good. But you always take time to add in little examples of what FEX does great, which is marketing.

A marketer doesn't have to be getting PAID for their efforts to be a marketer.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you just don't understand or maybe you intentionally misrepresent?

I do not call out marketers. Never have. There are great marketers here and they are needed. I met Travis and Scott from this forum because of their marketing. Brad Aden is another fine marketer. I met Chris Westfall at this forum. Another fine marketer.

I met Frank Statsny here and had contracts under Frank. Another example of a fine marketer.

I call out the "FOS" marketers. The ones that have no clue about what they are marketing. Or the ones that talk up a bad company just because that company pays them more.

Or the ones talking about training agents to do something they have never done themselves. I will always call them out. And I don't care if that bothers you.

And that brings up another question, why does that bother you so much?

A marketer doesn't have to be getting PAID for their efforts to be a marketer.

Maybe you just don't understand or maybe you intentionally misrepresent?

I do not call out marketers. Never have. There are great marketers here and they are needed. I met Travis and Scott from this forum because of their marketing. Brad Aden is another fine marketer. I met Chris Westfall at this forum. Another fine marketer.

I met Frank Statsny here and had contracts under Frank. Another example of a fine marketer.

I call out the "FOS" marketers. The ones that have no clue about what they are marketing. Or the ones that talk up a bad company just because that company pays them more.

Or the ones talking about training agents to do something they have never done themselves. I will always call them out. And I don't care if that bothers you.

And that brings up another question, why does that bother you so much?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't bother me. Just an observation I had. I too agree marketers are needed. Even the FOS ones. Some agents will not be happy with FEX, myself, Brad or anyone else if they never experience a bad IMO. I see agents that started with a great IMO and they complain about everything under the sun. They do that because they don't know how good they have it. That is why I LOVE Family First Life, Symmetry, Equis, NAA, NASB, etc...they are HORRIBLE places for an agent. But the agents that start there and get it in their blood will seek out a good IMO like most of the ones here. The ones that exit the business probably wouldn't have made it with a good IMO either. They weed em out for us but also make them even more appreciative.

And if you only call out the FOS marketers, I apologize for saying that you call out all marketers. You're definitely one of the good marketers on here.

If youre only getting 20 leads you DONT need a Marketer and IMHO you shouldnt be attempting to set appts.

btw--all the same applies to Med Supps--all the same silly crap---even the upper income Seniors wont answer a number they dont know!

Yep, most (if not all) the big imos that top the charts in premium teach to door knock, nasb, yig etc

Here's an ole boy that wrote 25k for a blitz, talks about knockin

Last edited by a moderator:
I like door knocking. Appointments are definitely more efficient but at the same time I've been sitting with a family and a appointment setter has called and I'm like nawwwww not today. Or I show up and they have an appointment set and I end up selling them. Idk. As long as you are prepared to drive around a bit then I would door knock. I swear it makes you a better overall salesperson... Keeps you on your toes. Every appointment setter at their core can door knock. That should tell you something. Learn to door knock then apt. Set.

When I'm older I'll switch to appt setting for sure.

I like door knocking. Appointments are definitely more efficient but at the same time I've been sitting with a family and a appointment setter has called and I'm like nawwwww not today. Or I show up and they have an appointment set and I end up selling them. Idk. As long as you are prepared to drive around a bit then I would door knock. I swear it makes you a better overall salesperson... Keeps you on your toes. Every appointment setter at their core can door knock. That should tell you something. Learn to door knock then apt. Set.

When I'm older I'll switch to appt setting for sure.
How old is theDude

----------

How old is theDude

I am 37
I almost always door knock every lead

Call 'em marketers all you want, just don't call them "managers". Them's fightin' words!:mad:

Just got a call from a FOS marketer. Pimp'in FE. I asked what they had to offer me that might make me want to move. She said they start most new agents at 95-100% contracts.

I asked about leads. She wasn't sure.:goofy:

I asked what companies they had. She said they recommended UHL for FE.:laugh::laugh:

I asked about an upfront release. She said, "what?". I had to explain what a release was. She's going to check and get back to me. :laugh::laugh:

Then I've heard of another marketer flying around the country to teach agents to sell FE. The guy has never been an FE producer. What's he teaching them, to fly around the country??:laugh:

Back