What Software Do Guys Use for Your Drip Marketing?

Does anybody know of a good software that can send out e-mails on a set schedule each month, keep track and notify you when it's time to call a client and has the ability to send out mail ( postcards or letters ) from the same platform. Im pretty much looking for a system, not expensive, that can automate all of these features.

Does anybody know of a good software that can send out e-mails on a set schedule each month, keep track and notify you when it's time to call a client and has the ability to send out mail ( postcards or letters ) from the same platform. Im pretty much looking for a system, not expensive, that can automate all of these features.

Look into InsideSales - Its not the cheapest, but it literally does everything an entire marketing department would do.

The problem with dripping emails is that when someone reports them as spam you're busted and you don't even know about it. It seems like more and more of my leads reflect Yahoo or Hotmail which seem to be the worst at kicking out spam. To counter this I'm changing my email address slightly on follow-ups and use different subject lines for each new drip. What I'm actually saying is that I don't trust my dripping to anyone other than myself.

All of my customers get their email marketing software, affiliate marketing software, and crm built into their websites. :yes:

Back