What systems do you have in place to quote and do apps?

trvlnut

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi all:
I am planning to start actively prospecting in August. My kids are out of school right now so I am pretty busy with them. I have been quoting and using paper apps for the few clients that I have. So, I am hoping that you all can shed some light on what systems you have in place so that your quoting and app taking runs smoothly, efficiently, and fast.

I think I will purchase Act 6.0 and maybe the act4advisors. I want to be able to shoot out emails quickly using a list. Also, I want to be able to email quotes and plan designs quickly. How do you all have this set-up?

Lastly, I want to start using presentations using vyew or some other web company. Would you some of you mind emailing me some screen shots of your presentation? I am specifically looking for how you present HSAs and copay plans, then how you present your quotes and plan designs.

Thanks so much

I think I will purchase Act 6.0 and maybe the act4advisors. I want to be able to shoot out emails quickly using a list. Also, I want to be able to email quotes and plan designs quickly. How do you all have this set-up?

I use Act and have been fine tuning it for about 5 months. I should have everything set up within a month. Im currently looking at Activator and will play around with Sales Automation Manager and decide which one I want.

Lastly, I want to start using presentations using vyew or some other web company. Would you some of you mind emailing me some screen shots of your presentation? I am specifically looking for how you present HSAs and copay plans, then how you present your quotes and plan designs.

Thanks so much[/quote]

Enjoy.......http://vyew.com/room#/672798/29387

I use ACT 2005 and I think it bites... I actually try to avoid it as much as I can, and just use excel and outlook to manage contacts and appointments.

Thanks Salpro. Would you explain the quote form analysis page?

I'm confused because you don't show more than one plan. Do you normally just show one? When your prospects want to see more than one or another plan, do you make another appointment with them?

I had difficulty reading Assurant's pages. Do you enlarge those when you are presenting?

BTW, I love it.

Thanks Salpro. Would you explain the quote form analysis page?

The quote form analysis is a page that 1)Needs to be remained to "What the $@$# do I want in my health insurance plan? I use that page to clarify that I covered all the bases and get a commitment that I didn't leave anything out. There are a lot of other things I can include but I sell to the need because most people don't know about all the other options.

I'm confused because you don't show more than one plan. Do you normally just show one?

That all depends on the client and how I perceive them. Some people want want to see all their options, but with me they only get 3 from different companies. Sometimes I use ehealthinsurance quotes and show them three options like a golden Rule HSA, One Deductible HSA and the Anthem HSA. I talk a bit about all of them and then steer them towards the one I think is best. I know where I want to take them so I base my presentation off of that.

When your prospects want to see more than one or another plan, do you make another appointment with them?

HELL NO! I call, qualify and sell them the 1st time or for other people, I will let them now it will take me 24 hours to get everything together and go over things ONCE with 99% of the people. I give one presentation and that is it! I'm not pushy with people but I am blunt.

The only reason why somebody would want to see another plan is because they either don't trust me, I said something stupid (see the trust factor) or a friend/family member/ psychic, etc. said they should look into something. Really? Is that person a health insurance agent?

I had difficulty reading Assurant's pages. Do you enlarge those when you are presenting?

Yes, in the upper part of the presentation there is a button next to the "1/7 area" that allows people to zoom in and out. Is is actually a good mechanism because they have to participate and that keeps them engaged. Sign up for the free trial and test them out.

I use ACT 2005 and I think it bites... I actually try to avoid it as much as I can, and just use excel and outlook to manage contacts and appointments.

ACT 7.0 (2005) was the WORST version ever. It was completely useless.

ACT 6.0 (2004) is way better. Definitely the best version ever for most people (single user on a single laptop)

ACT 9.0 (2007) is pretty good but you should have a very modern computer with lots of ram and speed for it.

Back