What Table Rating Should This Heart Stent Get ?

ddelp

I'm curious as to what your best carriers who deal with heart stents would rate this scenario...

65 year old male, non smoker, good height/weight, 2 heart stents 10 MONTHS AGO, never had heart attack, passed the stress test, cholesterol is 83, on BP meds but controlled and around 110-120...

what table are your best carriers rating this type of scenario?

Re: What Table Rating Should this heart Stent get??

Why don't you ask your carriers what they would do? All it takes is a quick email.

I'm curious as to what your best carriers who deal with heart stents would rate this scenario...

65 year old male, non smoker, good height/weight, 2 heart stents 10 MONTHS AGO, never had heart attack, passed the stress test, cholesterol is 83, on BP meds but controlled and around 110-120...

what table are your best carriers rating this type of scenario?

I recommend calling the the companies underwriters and getting a table rating from them. I have had luck with GTL with heart stents. Usually table 2 to 4.

Tbl 4... that is what I would quote the client. Let them know it could be higher or lower once the U/W gets a look at the med records. Maybe they will be surprised by a Tbl 2, but doubt it due to it being only 10 months.

Thanks guys and Marlin im obviously trying to see what carriers are out there that are good with this type of scenario, ones that im not contracted with yet...

Thanks guys and Marlin im obviously trying to see what carriers are out there that are good with this type of scenario, ones that im not contracted with yet...

Suggest you find an FMO who brokers MetLife products...
They are fairly strong in coronary u/w... for table rated cases.
Here is a recommendation of one FMO who brokers the MetLife product; there are others as well, but in case you don't know of any, these folks are decent:
Rex Huffman & Associates, Inc.
Orlando, FL 32804
800-749-9900

I have a carrier at "Standard" issue for heart stent, but I market it. Reply if you want my help.

C'mon. You are jiving us right. This is some type of non-med "mortage protection" plan right? The rating is standard but the premiums equal about a Table 4 with a real plan.

Nope. Single Premium Whole Life, 10% Bonus, GROP, Chronic Illness Benefit that pays for healthcare - even with no confinement - and it pays cash, not a reimbursement (for when they say "My children will take care of me"). I saw a cancer patient 1 1/2 years ago get issued 3 weeks ago! It's the most lenient Table 4 I have ever seen in my 25 years. I can connect you with the paperwork by email and you can write it today, even before contracting. Just say the word.

Nope. Single Premium Whole Life, 10% Bonus, GROP, Chronic Illness Benefit that pays for healthcare - even with no confinement - and it pays cash, not a reimbursement (for when they say "My children will take care of me"). I saw a cancer patient 1 1/2 years ago get issued 3 weeks ago! It's the most lenient Table 4 I have ever seen in my 25 years. I can connect you with the paperwork by email and you can write it today, even before contracting. Just say the word.

Can you give an example premium for $500k death benefit on a 60 year old male?

Back