What to Do with a Farm Family P & C Policy

adamsagency

Expert
I have a client that I have most of his policies (personal and business) already either re-written or BOR'd over to me. However, there is this one Farm Family policy that no one can beat in price. To the best of my knowledge, I cannot BOR a Farm Family policy since I am an independent agent/broker.

Is a multi-unit home. I am banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what to do. I am afraid he might question me if I am unable to at least meet the same price he's paying. Any ideas or suggestions?

As a client I would question you more if you moved me laterally just for a commission.

I AOR a fair amount of business. I leave stuff alone that is best left alone but keep the info in the file as well as advise where appropriate. I service them more than the other guy.

That is obvious. I would not send a quote over to him that is more expensive than what he is paying. However, I am looking for other options, if possible. That is all.

That is obvious. I would not send a quote over to him that is more expensive than what he is paying. However, I am looking for other options, if possible. That is all.

My error. It has been a long time since I have done P&C seems like you would need more information for options.

I do agree on AORs pads the inventory.

Back