What to do with leads organically generated.

HealthCorp

Hello, I am curious if anyone knows of any good affiliate lead companies. I am currently generating leads everyday mostly over the age of 65 and have tried a few affiliate companies, but I can tell they are skinning off the top and not giving me true value. My site produces 20 a day on my form but each of them wants me to send my prospects to their forms and only give me credit if they go through theirs. But the are actively advertising their own number to call and have other advertisements which directly takes my prospect away and gives me no credit if they do. Just curious if nay agent had tried to refer clients they couldn't help to these companies and if any of you felt like you had found a fair one.. thank you

Shoot of you are generating 20 decent leads a day you need to write those puppies!

If they are in MO I'll buy them off you!

I am no longer an agent, I had a Farmers agency for a few years, but after all the Hurricanes here in Houston are and I was more into PNC and decided to get out of the business.

I am no longer an agent, I had a Farmers agency for a few years, but after all the Hurricanes here in Houston are and I was more into PNC and decided to get out of the business.

So what are they PNC leads or Medicare leads? If Medicare I am interested in multiple states

Latest posts

Back