What to Look for in a Good Medicare Imo

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
While I have been in FE sales for years I must admit to knowing next to nothing about MA sales. Now I am rethinking my hesitancy on Medicare and am looking to see what is available through different up lines. From what I can tell the commissions are all the same so what should I be looking for? Obviously I will not be assigning commissions. A written release agreement would also be important but these are minor issues. What can an upline do to earn my business?

While I have been in FE sales for years I must admit to knowing next to nothing about MA sales. Now I am rethinking my hesitancy on Medicare and am looking to see what is available through different up lines. From what I can tell the commissions are all the same so what should I be looking for? Obviously I will not be assigning commissions. A written release agreement would also be important but these are minor issues. What can an upline do to earn my business?

Good training and leads if they exist, or the ability to sit in a retail location during AEP if possible while you build your book. There are a few fancy IMOs out there that allow electronic enrollment for MAPD through their medicare approved agent sites, but I prefer paper apps myself. Having a clients info at your fingertips can be advantageous.

Latest posts

Back