What VOIP system would you recommend for Call Center?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
I'm opening a call center for Insurance next month. I'll have 8 to 12 agents on phones at a time. 50% inbound from TV and Print marketing. What VOIP system would you recommend? Also - no PC's - Agents will be using iPads.

Right - iPad. We have Apps that input client info - chooses plan and processes orders on lpads. So - might as well use it for the CRM and Calls too . . .

Plus - if an Agent has to go to house / business - take iPad with them and everything you need in the one lil machine . . .

I would guess this was an April Fools Joke, but it ain't Sunday yet...hmmm...

Regardless if this is a real call center or a work from home circle jerk, IPAD's are a totally idiotic idea if they aren't also going to have a desktop PC.

I would guess this was an April Fools Joke, but it ain't Sunday yet...hmmm...

Regardless if this is a real call center or a work from home agent, IPAD's are a totally idiotic idea if they aren't also going to have a desktop PC.

Why?

Tablet can do everything a PC can do. Allows portability and are cost effective.

Example: Mary is having a tough time closing Jill. Mary can walk to Jim's desk, introduce Jim to Jill and then hand Jim the iPad and he can instantly and seamlessly take over the Call / Video Chat . . .

p.s. - we found the voip provider.

Back