What Will Happen to My Book of Business ?

All repeat after me: CLUSTER F#$K ....Soon I'm chargin a consulting fee for the interpretation of the bill...Nobodies calling me for free and asking for advice on this bad boy without HeatlhGuy making money.....Obamacare's making me money.

All repeat after me: CLUSTER F# ....Soon I'm chargin a consulting fee for the interpretation of the bill...Nobodies calling me for free and asking for advice on this bad boy without HeatlhGuy making money.....Obamacare's making me money.

Does Texas allow for fees? AZ does, but FL does not (for my licenses)

What are you charging? How? By the hour, per consultation? How are you collecting? Paypal, check?

Share your wisdom

Bill3173, you have a good head on your shoulders and can see there are not enough dollars to fund this contraption. Even if (God forbid) Maobama is re-elected and the Dims keep control of the Senate the only way Maobama is going to get money to fund this is to pull it out of his a$$.

The Senate has failed to approve a budget for the last 3 years and the one El Presbo submitted was voted down 98 - 0.

Now that SCOTUS has said Obamacare is a tax it only takes 51 votes in the Senate to gut the thing.

The exchanges are dead in the water.

Subsidies, won't happen.

Medicaid expansion, not in your lifetime.

Penalty for non-compliance, unenforceable.

Bernie Madoff and Michael Milken could have come up with a more workable plan.

Bill3173, you have a good head on your shoulders and can see there are not enough dollars to fund this contraption. Even if (God forbid) Maobama is re-elected and the Dims keep control of the Senate the only way Maobama is going to get money to fund this is to pull it out of his a$$.

The Senate has failed to approve a budget for the last 3 years and the one El Presbo submitted was voted down 98 - 0.

Now that SCOTUS has said Obamacare is a tax it only takes 51 votes in the Senate to gut the thing.

The exchanges are dead in the water.

Subsidies, won't happen.

Medicaid expansion, not in your lifetime.

Penalty for non-compliance, unenforceable.

Bernie Madoff and Michael Milken could have come up with a more workable plan.

I agree. SCOTUS did a favor by ruling this as a tax, giving Congress the ability to use budget reconciliation with 51 votes as a way to stop the train. Even moderate democrats may vote it out, especially if their seat is up for re-election in 2 years. All of the ways to repeal/replace this law will come with political firestorm, but there's about a score of ways to disable the engine in this train before the 2014 train wreck. You did a great job of summarizing some of the main ways.

Back