What Will You Be Doing During the “gap” Between Thanksgiving and New Year's?

What will you be doing during the “gap” between Thanksgiving and New Year's?

• Working harder.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Working hard.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Hardly working.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Cory

Guru
100+ Post Club
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and in our field that typically means down time for many of us... unless you're fully engaged in Medicare annual enrollment.

I'm curious to hear what some of you will be doing between Thanksgiving and New Year's. Do you do anything different with prospecting to keep the business coming in? Will you use this time to nurture your existing customers and if so what? How will you be preparing your business for 2013? Perhaps you'll be taking a well-deserved break? Pulling for your favorite college or pro football team and if so who? Spending time with family? Traveling where? Attending countless holiday parties? Playing catch-up on your business to do list or your “honey do” list? Thoughts???

This "gap" you speak of is in your head. It's never been slow in the life insurance business during this time. Business as usual with more family time mixed in.

This "gap" you speak of is in your head. It's never been slow in the life insurance business during this time. Business as usual with more family time mixed in.

Ditto. Some of my busiest time. Good time to get those hard to place cases through.

As to what I do to get ready. Make calls in October and November. Activity breeds Apptivity.

Good question Cory. I've pondered maybe taking some holiday cards and delivering them face to face to some existing clients. Maybe try to cross-sell or something along those lines. Then if holiday cards don't work, there's always fruitcake. Right? ;)

my best months.

all you slackers just take time off and I will write all that business you dont want.

Spend most of the time in the Keys fishing, but will make phone calls one afternoon a week. But stay drunk most of the time. Happy holidays.

Back