What Wordpress Themes Are You Using?

I am starting to build an additional site but have no idea about the theme/look. I know some of you have built your sites on WP and would like to know which themes you've used and any modifications you've had to make. I'm ready to learn:GEEK:

Last edited:
Thesis Themes are very flexible and have the most solid framework for search engines. Woo Themes and Studio Press also work well. Aristeer is a low cost tool that lets you design your own themes.

Of course there are a ton of free themes. Some themes look really good, but the code is so blotted that they load slowly, and can adversely affect search engine ranking, so choose wisely.

Last edited:
Thesis Themes are very flexible and have the most solid framework for search engines. Woo Themes and Studio Press also work well. Aristeer is a low cost tool that lets you design your own themes.

Of course there are a ton of free themes. Some themes look really good, but the code is so blotted that they load slowly, and can adversely affect search engine ranking, so choose wisely.

Do you have any example sites you can share?:biggrin:

Are there any themes for Insurance?

It isn't necessarily based upon industry, more upon the appearance or what you want your site to look like. Do you want a blog look, a magazine-like appearance, a "big company" feel? Only you can answer those questions. Do a search for Wordpress themes and see what is out there. Many are free, many are low cost (less than $100), OR, have someone at elance.com bid to for the project and they can build to suit.

Last edited:
It isn't necessarily based upon industry, more upon the appearance or what you want your site to look like. Do you want a blog look, a magazine-like appearance, a "big company" feel? Only you can answer those questions. Do a search for Wordpress themes and see what is out there. Many are free, many are low cost (less than $100), OR, have someone at elance.com bid to for the project and they can build to suit.
Thanks I will check it out

Back