what would be appropriate life ins. for a sixty-seven yr old?

A

arcangel

My friend's father is 67 yr old and wants life insurance. He isn't qualify for term because he is over 65. I don't think Universial is right because he wouldn't accumulate much on the guaranteed interest because of his age also it is too expensive. First she wants a 250k for her father then I told her it will be around 1700/month. Then I ran the numbers for 100k, it was still expensive. Next I tried Premiere Whole Life for 100k, it was around 300/month. Is there a better life policy for 100k?

Farmers age limit on is 65. I can understand that he doesn't qualify for term because of his age...His wife is 62 and her 10 yr term/250k is around 133/month standard. I wanted to get a 20 yr term for her but the age limit is 60.

Yea for 3,000 grand he can get a term policy with a 100 grand DB, yet for almost the same price he can get a WL policy of 100 grand, is there even a question of which to choose?

My friend's father is 67 yr old and wants life insurance. He isn't qualify for term because he is over 65. I don't think Universial is right because he wouldn't accumulate much on the guaranteed interest because of his age also it is too expensive. First she wants a 250k for her father then I told her it will be around 1700/month. Then I ran the numbers for 100k, it was still expensive. Next I tried Premiere Whole Life for 100k, it was around 300/month. Is there a better life policy for 100k?

No one can point you towards the right policy without knowing what the need for the policy is.

If he just wants DB, ULNL for 270 per month.
James, what company will issue a WL 100,000 policy for 3000 per year?

If he just wants DB, ULNL for 270 per month.
James, what company will issue a WL 100,000 policy for 3000 per year?

Almost, I was going on the original figure thrown out by original poster that stated:
Next I tried Premiere Whole Life for 100k, it was around 300/month. Is there a better life policy for 100k?

Or about the same price you are quoting at $270 a month or $3240 annually.

Back