What Would Be Good Production for a Single Agent?

I just started a website and am hoping for 15 new clients each month on a $1000 Internet advertising budget. The whole basis is like the 65inc except I am focusing on the 50k 65^ in our area code. Is this something like you speak of bravo? Btw I fully understand if you don't want to share anything, those numbers are insane. Teach me how and I would pay you a large chunk o change.

Thanks Somarco, very nice of you to say.

----------

15 new clients at $1K per month would be an outstanding $66 CPA which I would pay all day long.

I appreciate your insights. What would you say your average CPA is with your marketing?

Very Impressive numbers with your new agent! How many agents do you have?

That's an extremely difficult question to answer as it's not just a "cost in vs. cost out" but mostly the time factor as well. When I was doing massive amounts of PPC of course I was all over my CPA metric, but that was 95% dollars spent along with 5% time spent split testing ads and tracking. Where marketing is at this point it's not something I've taken the time to really break down because thankfully it's incredibly low. It's also a huge, growing and moving target that I don't have time to stay on top of.

I will say, it's lower than $66. Just making a point that $66 is awesome and if you can find a way to pay that, then multiply it by 1000 and ride that horse into the ground.

Not dodging the question, I just don't have a hard number. Happy to help with any other questions you guys have on online marketing, I'd hate to see anyone waste money and I'm especially protective of people who are being targeted by the marketing "gurus" trying to sell their BS snake oil.

I just started a website and am hoping for 15 new clients each month on a $1000 Internet advertising budget. The whole basis is like the 65inc except I am focusing on the 50k 65^ in our area code. Is this something like you speak of bravo? Btw I fully understand if you don't want to share anything, those numbers are insane. Teach me how and I would pay you a large chunk o change.

As a general rule I like to keep my average cpa at or below 30% my average first year commission. My cpa from leads I generate online around 20% of my fyc which equates to about a $57 cpa. Other marketing methods like direct mail are quite a bit higher yet still very profitable. Depending on your business model you could justify spending 100% fyc and still have a very profitable agency in years 2-6.

You can probably squeeze 15 sales per month out of your area code but if you want to hit 30 plus your going to need the entire state or even several states. So I guess the answer to your question is a good production number depends on the size of your net. Though 15 per month is respectable with a 1k monthly budget, stay in contact with your clients and you'll do quite well in a few years.

So have we decided that the CPA is more beneficial than how many new clients that one wrote? SO if agent A spends $300 a month and writes 5 he is more successful than agent B who spends $500 and writes 6, well at least for the time being.

I appreciate everybody's input I simply figured that it would be considered a number? Going forward I am going to spend about 15k per year and my goal is 150 new a year. For the rest of this year we are going to keep ramping up our marketing to get to 100 for the year, which is successful for me considering what my take home will be. Plus I live in Missouri which means my 150> the guys who live in Cali, beer is much cheaper here.

Back