What Would Be Good Production for a Single Agent?

Bevo's business and lead generation model is a well oiled machine. He has been doing this for several years, 8 - 10 as I recall, and now works mostly on referrals from advisers and his client based. Leads from his websites are icing on the cake.

Bevo's business and lead generation model is a well oiled machine. He has been doing this for several years, 8 - 10 as I recall, and now works mostly on referrals from advisers and his client based. Leads from his websites are icing on the cake.

Thanks for sharing... I find that remarkable that one could generate that many leads at what presumably is a small shop!?

65 sales per month is your agent's goal for July? And she is brand new? I sold 12 in the last month and was thrilled with myself. Now I feel like a loser!

When you say she has access to the "best leads in the industry", would you care to elaborate on that? If these number are true, I tip my hat to you, sir. Very impressive.

Is anyone else out there writing these kind of numbers?

I write these numbers all the time, several times a day. Then I ball up my list of things I wish for and throw them away.

I am skeptical of those numbers because the agent has made no effort to even vaguely describe his / her lead method. Could it be that this lucky new agent spent $4,000 up front for the 200 plus leads she would need to write this kind of business? Maybe. More possible than probable. I can say from expereince that the leads were not free and not generated by the agent (not via cold call etc). That means either someone sold or gave her the leads. If the agent has 4 others agents working for him (I believe that's what he wrote), and they all were treated equally, his agency is purchasing or generating close to 1,000 leads per month. That's a big number - and it leaves me skeptical because I have not seen anyone generate that many leads without being in the lead business.

And you are the same guy that said a UA agent was selling $100k per week.

I believe we already had that conversation and I found the detail that corrected my comment.

Somarco - are you a crotchity 80 year old codger that lives alone, kicks his dog every morning as he curses all the people the world..which are annoying because you have to share the same air?

That's how you come accross online. :1err::1baffled:

Pet that poor dog and find a good woman.......might help.:D

I remain skeptical -- but open minded.

Somarco - are you a crotchity 80 year old codger that lives alone, kicks his dog every morning as he curses all the people the world.

Close, but no cigar.

I just curse those who shoot off their mouth without having a clue what they are talking about.

Maybe you shouldn't assume that we take as long as you do to close deals. Based on your comments, you shouldn't assume we do anything even remotely close to the way you do it.

This is hilarious. Sure let me lay out my million dollar plan on a public forum because "MatthewC" won't believe me until I do.

Look, I'm done here. Somarco was correct, I've been at this 8 years. I've personally submitted 97 deals in my best month, and routinely submitted over 70 as have other agents of mine. I personally do not care who believes me, I was merely offering advice to the OP along with something to compare with.

I'll give that advice one more time...

Focus more on your marketing than on your selling techniques.

You, sir, are a machine. Kudos.

----------

I am skeptical of those numbers because the agent has made no effort to even vaguely describe his / her lead method.

You, sir, are a moron. :D

Close, but no cigar.

I just curse those who shoot off their mouth without having a clue what they are talking about.

I tried to give you a thumbs up but it looks like it did the opposite. I always appreciate your comments. Always good info from you. :1baffled:

You, sir, are a machine. Kudos.

----------

You, sir, are a moron. :D

I have seen enough bull**t on this site not to take someones word for their "machine like performance" based on baseless chest pounding.

That doesn't make me a moron ...just a skeptic. (I know that is a big word for you..but it's not a bad word. It's kinda like a person who does not take everything they read on the internet as true...because it's on the internet.)

You on other hand ...well I suggest you take your hand out of your pants the before you type next time.. in all the excitement it appears you got your brain stuck in your zipper. :D

Latest posts

Back