What would you do? Which way would you run?

The Rabbi

Guru
1000 Post Club
I received this email just now and haven't called.
:cool:
The cheapest major medical health insurance plan on the market is now available in your area!! Check out this quote:32yo family of 4, $750 deductible, 100% coinsurance$219.20/month!!25% commission with a 9 month advance!!MGA contracts available. Call today for details800-941-2227ext. 201

Not necessarily. A cat plan can have a low ded. but it covers essentially nothing of the routine stuff. Knowing this plan, there is a limited outpatient rider, but it ranges in ded. from $750 to $25,000. Decent plan, IMO.

Not necessarily. A cat plan can have a low ded. but it covers essentially nothing of the routine stuff. Knowing this plan, there is a limited outpatient rider, but it ranges in ded. from $750 to $25,000. Decent plan, IMO.

whats the cap.........

2,5,7 million cap...unless you're talking about another one, which is an outpatient cap of 10k per year.

There are other caps...all plans have caps.

Which one are you referring to?

2,5,7 million cap...unless you're talking about another one, which is an outpatient cap of 10k per year.

There are other caps...all plans have caps.

Which one are you referring to?

I don't know.....thats what I was asking you....surg. caps.....chemo caps.....mis. inpat. caps.....

Wrong. I sell MM all day long, but this plan is a good option for people who want something less costly that makes sense sometimes for some...

Not going to get into a tit for tat yada yada about this....it just makes sense for some, and not for others. It's not a lame POS scheduled plan. It may have limits, but it prices out as an affordable plan that protects those who take it from the upside in the event of some bad stuff happening.

As long as they are aware of the limitations, it's a good plan. If it's sold under the wrong circumstances then it's no better or worse than any other crap on the market...

Back