What Would You Do?

AIABROKER

Expert
MI
If you had $10,000 to invest on marketing for Med Supps/MAPD, how would you spend it? What do you think would give you the best ROI?

Probably direct mail. Then again, it depends on how you sell. Are you f2f or over the phone? If you do it over the phone, you might just want to buy a targeted list to call.

Between money spent on courses, in addition to the time I have spent, if valued in dollars, I've probably spent a little bit more than that on developing a referral system, and a referral network. Even with the pandemic, I have more referrals that I want.

You can invest that $10,000 in one-time leads, or an education in gaining referrals to feed you for the rest of your life.

Between money spent on courses, in addition to the time I have spent, if valued in dollars, I've probably spent a little bit more than that on developing a referral system, and a referral network. Even with the pandemic, I have more referrals that I want.

You can invest that $10,000 in one-time leads, or an education in gaining referrals to feed you for the rest of your life.

Yes, of course referrals are the best type of lead to get. Do you have any recommendations on a referral system?

I receive many referrals from a group health agent that has members aging into Medicare and coming off group plans. I would like to find more of these group health agents to work something out with them.

I would watch the video below, and look into the Sandy Shussel referral program. It's something like $37 to purchase online, or something like that. Full disclosure, I want to give credit where credit is due, both the video below, and Sandy Shussel were ideas I got from @DHK.

Back