what would your sales pitch be?

"(Actually as the thread evolved, it turns out op was not asking for options about types of products to present-hence the absence of more extensive detail about client-rather he was asking about presentation technique for an already selected product to present.)"

BINGO

"(Actually as the thread evolved, it turns out op was not asking for options about types of products to present-hence the absence of more extensive detail about client-rather he was asking about presentation technique for an already selected product to present.)"

BINGO

your original post said you were trying to convert him to term. I think that is what partly got the conversation going sideways. had you said, I want to sell a guy the only product I sell, FE, what do I say to get him to buy it rather than him keeping his existing term for 9 more years, this thread may have ended a long, long time ago.

the 2nd post I thought I corrected myself. I fully intended to sell him a FE policy. I was just looking for good, precise more accurate ways stating my intentions.

Just a thought, but if you intended on selling an FE policy in the first place, you might want to post such threads in the FE forum. The Life Insurance forum usually discusses fully-underwritten products and larger face amounts.

Back