Whats a Good Telephone Sales Life Comp to Work With?

Im looking for an Imo/fmo where I can do phone sales, they provide leads (I understand I would take a lower commission) and real leads; not just cold calling. any recommendations?? so tired of sales managers promising the world, yet never delivering.

Im looking for an Imo/fmo where I can do phone sales, they provide leads (I understand I would take a lower commission) and real leads; not just cold calling. any recommendations?? so tired of sales managers promising the world, yet never delivering.

Then be Independent...have 110-120% contracts and buy your own leads.

I assumed you were talking FE...same advice for Med Supps only 18-22% contracts.

Last edited:
You will most likely always run into that when looking for "Free Leads'

Many will promise the best leads, So you take a cut , Sounds good, but when you get crappy leads what are you going to do you already signed your commission's away.

I would look at Daviso Insurance Group. Sounds like just what your looking for.

Top contracts don't mean squat if you don't have money for leads and are not willing to cold call.

I would look at Daviso Insurance Group. Sounds like just what your looking for.

Top contracts don't mean squat if you don't have money for leads and are not willing to cold call.

I seem to recall DIG saying on here that you have to assign your commissions to him.

Let me translate this:
"I want someone who will (a) train me AND (b) spend thousands on marketing for me - taking a risk, without me putting skin in the game. Oh. And no way will I guarantee production. I'm new after all! (And when I don't make 6 figures, I want to blame management)"

Ok. Good luck with that....

Back