What's All This ?

TonyC

Guru
100+ Post Club
Man...i know the Obama plan was upheld by the Sup.Court.

...and reading the thread "when will you stop selling individual health insurance" does make me feel any better (sigh).

Does everyone feel that its HOPE-LESS?

What will happen to the Medical field if this takes affect?

your constructive input it greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

It is what it is.... there will only be a very very few selling this crap. I think most are in denile. The game is over and what is even funner is that by the first of the year there will be no more advancing... how could there be? there will be another half of the health guys gone(we already lost half of them with comp cuts).

Time is up if not marketing something else.

I guess we could all make political commericals like the one airing now about romney

Sorry if I am nieve, but I still don't really know what the root cause is for health brokers to close up shop in 2013?

Can anyone explain in laymen terms whats going on ?

Is this for individual, group, or both ?

Another thread to discuss the same topic.....cool stuff. If you haven't figured it out, don't expect those that spend time doing research to give you the easy answer. Call Obama, he can help you build another business.

Frankly, it will be an easier field for me, M&M and a few others once all of you quit selling health and get out of insurance altogether. No offense, but I've been ready for ya'll to exit the bizness for some time now.

I guess the gov will be moving into the Medi-care advantage programs next.

....M&M----Oh...you mean Paul ?

LOL...i get it...so you and Paul are gonna clean up after everyone drops out.

Last edited:
The gumment is already there in a BIG way my friend. They call ALL of the Medicare Advantage shots.

Well Paul,...they certainly call the shots in many areas of life...but what is the SOLUTION?

Are we to throw up the flag and surrender?

What's the next move?

Back