What's Bad About Parasol?

I've been having luck with Parasol exclusive life leads for $35/piece. I've been thinking about trying their exclusive PC leads, so I searched on here.

What are the problems you guys have had with Parasol? There are a lot of negative comments but no one elaborates. I just wanna figure it out before I dump more money into it.

For the record, HomeTownQuotes P&C has been fair dealings and positive ROI, QuoteWizard was all a scam, Precise Life had too many denied refunds and NetQuote was like drinking from a fire hose

I've been having luck with Parasol exclusive life leads for $35/piece. I've been thinking about trying their exclusive PC leads, so I searched on here.

What are the problems you guys have had with Parasol? There are a lot of negative comments but no one elaborates. I just wanna figure it out before I dump more money into it.

For the record, HomeTownQuotes P&C has been fair dealings and positive ROI, QuoteWizard was all a scam, Precise Life had too many denied refunds and NetQuote was like drinking from a fire hose

I concur. Parasol service is not up to par. The owner is very arrogant. They sell exclusive leads for auto with homeowner filter and they are mostly renters...and even if you prove the municipality's assessor website they are not the homeowner parasol won't work with you. They are the most arrogant people I have dealt with to date.

The main gripe is the owner tom carolan. He's a liar.

Also they resell their leads aftera couple of weeks to call centers.

You seem to be in the minority as having a good experience. Id keep using them until they dont work for you.

Problem with lead companies is that nothing lasts forever.

Back