What's Going on with UHC Quoting?

jmarkk1

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone else having problems quoting 2016 ACA plans?
I can't get any subsidy plans to show up on my broker link.

Apparently there is a big announcement coming from UHO. Anyone heard anything? Upline told me they were told they are not leaving the market but something big is about to happen.

Dropping to 2% in most states, 3% in some and 5% in fewer. Also cutting out overrides. Blaming too many claims coming in.
You know the carriers will eventually stop paying comp on individual. Probably next year. They believe they can enroll Indy members with direct sales, online and hc.gov.

Even if claims improved and the MLR restrictions were taken away, they'll never raise comp to a decent level.

I know they can...but how can they offer 0%? Wouldn't they just be better to get rid of agents altogether?
Anyone know what they'll be paying in Ohio for on and off?

I know they can...but how can they offer 0%? Wouldn't they just be better to get rid of agents altogether? Anyone know what they'll be paying in Ohio for on and off?

that's their end goal for the Indy biz. If they can enroll the vast majority via Hc.gov and direct sales online they don't need agents. Just an unneeded expense for them

Back