What's the best online Property/Casualty Class?

DamaskGirl

I'm just getting started on property/casualty and need to find the best quality and cost efficient online course for different learning styles, dyslexia friendly, user interface, study friendliness, ample time to study, keynotes, flashcards, accessibility to ask questions and practice tests. I know I can't ask for all of this. Just want to get something that is high quality overall. Thanks so much.

I tried AD Banker and was bored to tears. Then I got America's Professor and LOVED that guy. He gives examples, tells jokes and makes it bearable. Good luck!

Online learning is boring to the max. Take a week course, get those 52 hours in (depending on your state). Be in a classroom with others, that should be engaging enough.

I had a good AD Banker instructor, so experiences may differ.

I've tried two providers and was seriously annoyed with the first (won't mention name here, but I did on another thread) and was delighted with the second (America's Professor).

I'm a good student but a poor test taker and got a 95% on P&C.
My niece also used them--she is both a poor student, a working mom, and a poor test taker and passed first try (by the skin of her teeth) on P&C and Life/Dis. I think her passing on the first attempt is a testament to how well they focus the content towards the test. For all of my future employees, I'll be using this provider.

I wish they did have flash cards, but their quizzes are very good at getting you focused on key details.

Latest posts

Back