What's the Best States to Sell GTL Hospital Indemnity Plans for Seniors?

Anthonyyard

Expert
Can you contract direct with GTL? Are there any other hospital indemnity plans you can market and sell over the phone. Any info would be great.

Can you contract direct with GTL? Are there any other hospital indemnity plans you can market and sell over the phone. Any info would be great.

Ha I used to sell it in FL till they got out of FL

got a call from FMO that I only had 1 carrier with
sold me on heartland

I go to do contracting and the last page say put CC for appointment fees

I looked over back and forth did not see anything about appointment fees

When I called FMO they were confused I said does everyone just buy without asking price?

they in so many words said yes

they got back to me a day later $60 + $6 per county =$400

LOL

not happening

----------

Haven't really sold too much GTL elsewhere
because I sell mostly Supplement else where

GTL and Fl. DOI did not see eye to eye on a few things, so in the 49 other states.

Medico's in Florida:

Florida - Medico

I used to sell GTL before the OIR and them had a little dispute. I had only been appointed a short time but was on a roll.

Does Medico appoint direct or through FMO's? I have someone that keeps calling me and leaving message's that must be an FMO for them and Healthspring.

I used to sell GTL before the OIR and them had a little dispute. I had only been appointed a short time but was on a roll.

Does Medico appoint direct or through FMO's? I have someone that keeps calling me and leaving message's that must be an FMO for them and Healthspring.

yes, you can get medico through Todd King

I know from GTL Fl requires a 31 day beni for a 7 day need

But what would medco's price be for say a 68 or 70 year old on a $300 a day
need?

I recently wrote a Medico 7 day/ $300 in CO for $22.98 (67 female). 50% HI for Observation - 3days - ER $150- 3days - Fla. $57+ with the 31 day requirement.
Contract thru Premier Cos.

I'm wondering what the value of a hospital indemnity plan might be. If you have an MA plan wouldn't adding this just bring the cost closer to a med sup?

Maybe a HDF is a better option that case.

Rick

Back