What's the best way to spend $30 on leads?

AtlantaLife&Health

Guru
100+ Post Club
Haha, I'm just playing about the 30 bucks. Seriously though, I am just starting out. I am looking into buying some internet leads but I know they will be tough to crack. I'd like some advice on which companies are decent and if there are any sources to get exclusive leads. I am looking into predictive dialers. Are they mainly for the Health side or does anyone use them for the life side of the business? Anyone use GoLeadsQ.com?? What do you suggest a new agent do to get started. I want to learn how to generate my own life insurance leads. Is Health more profitable than life? I want to stick to one side of the business initially. I appreciate all feedback. This $30 is burning a whole in my pocket.

Gee guys, thanks for the great answers and thanks for sparing me all the sarcasm. I guess that's my welcome to the forum. I can take a joke though. I hope you all can too.

Wait a minute, you start out by "playing" and then you "get played" and then get funny about it? Sonny, leave the sarcasm to the experts! JK - Chumps is right, though. Now, don't be spamming us, either!!!

Hugs & Kisses!!!

Back