What's the Best?

The_Scholar

Expert
For a 66 yrs old lady in perfect health? Term? UL? WL? All she really care is to get a 100K policy and pay less than $120/month.

What is best is what is the coverage that fits her needs. The only thing you might be able to do with those figures is a term policy, or a UL and back off of the guarantees.

If she isn't willing to cooperate to find the right coverage, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Brad

Term - plans that issue after age 66 are going to be ten or fifteen year policies. Short term solution, and if she outlives the term she's screwed.

Whole Life - $100k at $120 a month for a 66 year old woman is...ambitious.

Try the CustomGrowth CV UL policy from North American with the waiver of surrender charges added. I'm always surprised at how affordable that one is.

Term - plans that issue after age 66 are going to be ten or fifteen year policies. Short term solution, and if she outlives the term she's screwed.

Whole Life - $100k at $120 a month for a 66 year old woman is...ambitious.

Try the CustomGrowth CV UL policy from North American with the waiver of surrender charges added. I'm always surprised at how affordable that one is.

Can you give me a quote from CustomGrowth? I'm very curious about this senior market and want to get with a company that supply competitive product such as life insurance, beside med. supplement and final expense.

Note: I am not contracted with any company at this point, but looking for a company/agency that can provide me the training on products and selling. Perhaps, take me to a few sales, until I'm comfortable enough on my own.

Can you give me a quote from CustomGrowth? I'm very curious about this senior market and want to get with a company that supply competitive product such as life insurance, beside med. supplement and final expense.

Note: I am not contracted with any company at this point, but looking for a company/agency that can provide me the training on products and selling. Perhaps, take me to a few sales, until I'm comfortable enough on my own.

Scholar,

Just be careful with a Cash Value Product that is not guaranteed....does not sound like your client is looking to over fund a policy...a lot of those policies bought in the past are now blowing up because of low interest rates.

Scholar,

Just be careful with a Cash Value Product that is not guaranteed....does not sound like your client is looking to over fund a policy...a lot of those policies bought in the past are now blowing up because of low interest rates.

Marpol,

Eventhough I am licensed I am still fairly new to the market. This person is none other than my mother, who lived over 1000 miles from me and just heard that she just a policy like this...I just want to know what is best that's all. And if I do find out...and contracted with that company, be sure they going to get alot of clients..

I'm sorry, I completely forgot I posted here. Send me a PM with H/W, relevant medical info, state of residence, DOB, all that crap and I'll run an illustration for you.

Back