What's the catch??

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
NEW !!! Unlimited Leads for $39.95 per month per state.

We are offering unlimited insurance leads from our new sites at a rate of $39.95 per month.Recently ALLSALESLEADS.COM became the owner of several websites that generate insurance leads. This program includes all leads that are produced from the sites, ie: Health, Life, Medicare Supplement, etc... However, please note that they are currently producing predominately individual health insurance leads. Since we were not the original owners of these sites they are not part of the normal cultivation and distribution process within the ALLSALESLEADS.COM family of sites.Instead of merging these sites with ours immediately, we felt they could be of more benefit by selling these leads on an unlimited basis for a low price. Therefore we are offering the following:
  • Unlimited leads at a rate of $39.95 Monthly per State. (Multi State discounts available.)
  • Real Time Delivery (Customer hits the button and you get it immediately.)
  • No Setup Fees
  • Month to Month Contract
  • Leads may be shared between up to 3 agents.
Of course being Sunday I can't call and talk to anyone. If you got two lead a week from this thing, why not. I suspect they are extremely low quality leads and low volume. Anyone heard of these guys?​

Jeff Depew has been running this deal forever. The leads are of decent quality and yes, the volume quite low.

When Jeff first started offering leads they were great. I wrote a lot of business thru his leads. Then the volume dropped way off and so did quality.

He is honest but I would not count in getting more than (depending on your state) a handful of leads. Last time I ordered his leads for the state of GA I ran them for about 5 months and got between 4 & 11 leads. I sold enough to make it profitable but it was more of a hassle than anything.

Jeff Depew has been running this deal forever. The leads are of decent quality and yes, the volume quite low.

When Jeff first started offering leads they were great. I wrote a lot of business thru his leads. Then the volume dropped way off and so did quality.

He is honest but I would not count in getting more than (depending on your state) a handful of leads. Last time I ordered his leads for the state of GA I ran them for about 5 months and got between 4 & 11 leads. I sold enough to make it profitable but it was more of a hassle than anything.

Yeah... it looks like they are trying to sell their website services more than the leads... did you get 4-11 per month?

Back