Whats the deal aetna med supp?

I liked there eapp before they changed it just recently, I just didn't like their increases which is why I dont use them as much, Recently I have had more need for them but the new eapp is a pain
If you need them for the UW, Union Security's EXACTLY like Aetna(priced better too...here), even the RX KO list. Aetna's the TPA. Equitable National has the same app, but a different RX list. :yes:

If you need them for the UW, Union Security's EXACTLY like Aetna(priced better too...here), even the RX KO list. Aetna's the TPA. Equitable National has the same app, but a different RX list. :yes:

Awsome I will look into that, I also have a couple carriers I picked up and need to check on there process.

Hey, have you heard of Ebbie IQ One of the carrier reps told me I should use that for underwriting guidelines?

Also if you know off hand is Puliinery hypertension a problem for most underwriting?

Awsome I will look into that, I also have a couple carriers I picked up and need to check on there process.

Hey, have you heard of Ebbie IQ One of the carrier reps told me I should use that for underwriting guidelines?

Also if you know off hand is Puliinery hypertension a problem for most underwriting?

Ebbie IQ is okay. I think it's only like $10 a month, so you can't lose much by trying them out.

Pulmonary Hypertension: According to Ebbie: Unified Life, Aetna, Cigna, Eq. National, Everest, Liberty Banker's Life, Medico, Puritan, and Thrivent. It's a turn down for Manhattan, Mutual, Western United Life, and Americo.

Pulmonary hypertension is serious. Has to do with blood vessels in the lungs getting narrower and hardening. I don't ever remember seeing that question. I think you'd look at it like you would HBP, but that might be a good one to ask an UWer about. Let us know what you find out.

I added more

Good she is looking at Aetna does it, mater, that she is recently diagnosed

As a side note, it was Unified Life that suggested ebbie, They called me because picked them up last year but never used them, In talking with them they seem to have good underwriting and I was surprised the guy could tell me a little about underwriting that they expect case by case arithmias if controlled

Are they a decent carrier I think I may use them some

As a side note, it was Unified Life that suggested ebbie, They called me because picked them up last year but never used them, In talking with them they seem to have good underwriting and I was surprised the guy could tell me a little about underwriting that they expect case by case arithmias if controlled

I've never dealt with Unified, so I wouldn't know if they are or not.

The closest thing Aetna asks about Pulmonary Hypertension is "In the past 24 months...any lung or respiratory disorder and currently use tobacco products.

Ebbie IQ is okay. I think it's only like $10 a month, so you can't lose much by trying them out.

Pulmonary Hypertension: According to Ebbie: Unified Life, Aetna, Cigna, Eq. National, Everest, Liberty Banker's Life, Medico, Puritan, and Thrivent. It's a turn down for Manhattan, Mutual, Western United Life, and Americo.
Hey Todd, have you used them much? Are they accurate? I need to add a bunch of companies to my cheat sheet and it would be worth $10 a month to not have to do that. :yes:

I looked at Unified, but I didn't like their logo so I didn't pick them up. :twitchy:

I guess I didn't see any advantage to have them in my case. :nah:

Back