Whats the deal with Lifetel?

NotEnough

Super Genius
So I read all the pages in the other thread titled "lifetel/lifetelinsure"..and a few other threads. There is so much contradicting information. I also read that they were formerly Etelesure which didn't have such a good name on this forum. Some of the people who post positive things in those threads seem to only have posted there since signing up.

I looked up the california department of insurance licensing for two of the main names from lifetel showing in these forums but no results come up?

So can some of the more experienced forum members shed some light please.

So I read all the pages in the other thread titled "lifetel/lifetelinsure"..and a few other threads. There is so much contradicting information. I also read that they were formerly Etelesure which didn't have such a good name on this forum. Some of the people who post positive things in those threads seem to only have posted there since signing up.

I looked up the california department of insurance licensing for two of the main names from lifetel showing in these forums but no results come up?

Noticed the same...

any updates? Are you looking to do telesales?

Back