whats the going rate for prequalified WC appointments knowadays

I have talked to a few outsourcing lead generation and appointment setting companies and I have heard anywhere from $100 to $250 being charged per appointment to these agents. Any idea?

It would have to be an extremely pre-qualified lead to shell out that kind of money. I can't think of why I would ever pay that for one appt. I can pay someone $10 an hour and she will set an appt an hour.

What premium range are we talking about, $100,000 and up?

I have talked to a few outsourcing lead generation and appointment setting companies and I have heard anywhere from $100 to $250 being charged per appointment to these agents. Any idea?

I've got some appointments I will definitely sell for that. I'll even guarantee tou get the sale or give you 50% of your lead price back.

BrokerSolution,

As you've been told by the site owner, we're not big fans here of new members who sign up just to push their business. However, we wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about your company if you plan on generating any business at all:

1) You site's been up for less than 5 months yet your site's front page claims you're a "recognized leader." Quite the accomplishment in under 5 months.

2) When I click the links under "services provided" it just goes to a blank page that says "written by admin." I assume you plan on actually finishing your site before you expect people to pay for your services.

Last edited:

My idea is simple. I would never pay $100 for a wc appointment. Not hard for me to figure out, but unless there are lots of qualifications around the type of business, I'd lose my shirt at this rate. Unless, of course, they are highly qualified and highly MOTIVATED, and premium is over $10K per year, with the premium averaging over $25K per year.

Dan

Back