What's the latest insurance gossip

Thedude

Guru
1000 Post Club
Travis tubbs wife in jail?
Any big groups leaving their upline?
Any products close to failing?

Feel free to make something up. I'm bored waiting on an appointment.

Travis tubbs wife in jail?
Any big groups leaving their upline?
Any products close to failing?

Feel free to make something up. I'm bored waiting on an appointment.

I'll give it a go....

Travis tubbs wife in jail? No. They found out that JD did it as a joke. Since he lives in another state they can't file a suit. JD has agreed to pay the state of Indiana back.]

Any big groups leaving their upline? Yes, JD and Ben Bowman are teaming up to form a new brothel in Vegas called Been Easy. They wanted to get TheDude in on it, but since there but he was more interested in a legitimate Dude Ranch. He just couldn't abide.

Any products close to failing? Come to find out, the only are that LH has been #1 is on lapsed business and they have filed bankruptcy and put into receivership. They already have plans to come back with a vengeance, but not in insurance. They will be the largest distribution group of Mary Kay the world has ever seen. Bring on the pink Cadillacs!

From the AP (which can stand for your choice of Associated Press or Annual Premium):

Thedude IMO has recruited numerous former agents from Lincoln Heritage, Degree of Honor and Bankers Fidelity, and plans to call the new organization Linkin' Heritage with Honor and Fidelity. In addition to low premiums and great customer service family counseling will also be offered.

Anyone who wants to work with Thedude will be called a Subdude and will need to be rather, uh, subdued.

Walmart's gonna start selling FE. There will be a booth in each store where people can sign up with a licensed agent. That same agent can also cut their hair in the family hair salon located adjacent to the booth. If the client fills out the app and payment info online before coming in for the appointment, the haircut's free!

The Illinois Department of Insurance has made it official... all unclaimed monies in life insurance policies will be placed in the Department of Corrections budget to help fund the building of the new state prison to house convicted Illinois politicians.

Along with funds donated by the Clinton foundation and proceeds from Obama's latest book, two state of the art wings will be built to house inmates near Chicago City Hall. The Ryan wing will house republicans while Blagojevich wing will house democrats.

From the AP (which can stand for your choice of Associated Press or Annual Premium):

Thedude IMO has recruited numerous former agents from Lincoln Heritage, Degree of Honor and Bankers Fidelity, and plans to call the new organization Linkin' Heritage with Honor and Fidelity. In addition to low premiums and great customer service family counseling will also be offered.

Anyone who wants to work with Thedude will be called a Subdude and will need to be rather, uh, subdued.

You forgot all the efes agents I've got ;)

I'll give it a go....

Travis tubbs wife in jail? No. They found out that JD did it as a joke. Since he lives in another state they can't file a suit. JD has agreed to pay the state of Indiana back.]

Any big groups leaving their upline? Yes, JD and Ben Bowman are teaming up to form a new brothel in Vegas called Been Easy. They wanted to get TheDude in on it, but since there but he was more interested in a legitimate Dude Ranch. He just couldn't abide.

Any products close to failing? Come to find out, the only are that LH has been #1 is on lapsed business and they have filed bankruptcy and put into receivership. They already have plans to come back with a vengeance, but not in insurance. They will be the largest distribution group of Mary Kay the world has ever seen. Bring on the pink Cadillacs!

Best response of the year Lmao

I've confirmed via several sources that the real Travis Tubbs never existed. Elvis assumed his identity years ago. The only reason Elvis got caught was his fried peanut butter sandwich habit was more than his budget could handle.

Back