What's Up with Health Sherpa

tjharris

Seems like no way to contact Health Sherpa. My appointed carriers not showing up on the site for quoting, only one . . UHC. Anyone else having a problem or know what is going on? Or another "free quoting site" you use?

Seems like no way to contact Health Sherpa. My appointed carriers not showing up on the site for quoting, only one . . UHC. Anyone else having a problem or know what is going on? Or another "free quoting site" you use?

ACAExpress.com is free unless you submit an app through to completion, i.e. quote all you want, etc. We continue to innovate and provide tools no other enrollment solutions have; prime example being the "Follow Up" feature and ability to upload required documents such as income or citizenship as easily as uploading a photo to facebook!

Why would you even want to quote a non commissionable product?

1. Not everything is non-commisionable
2. I get this call a LOT: "I'm thinking of changing jobs. What's the cost look like?"
3. Current clients with SEP's due to income or moving. "What's the new rate?"

Back to the OP question: Not having issues. Email is best. Twitter also works. They were in Scotland (Somewhere with castles) last week and tweeted out the pics.

At the moment not all carriers have cancelled paying commissions. Also some of these folks may be close to turning 65 or know someone who is. If I can help them out, what goes around comes around. I'm in a small community and for now it makes sense for me to still do the under 65.

----------

Did try emailing and response was no support available right now. So the vacay probably explains that. Will try them next week. In the meantime I will check out Ace Express.

There are 87 WBE's now, how many will be left by end of the year?

HealthCare.gov Web broker list grows 10% | LifeHealthPro

Smart WBEs will become full-service providers: Life/Health/MedSupp/Disability/Injury/Critical Illness/Annuities...everything that falls under an agent's Life & Health license.

If a WBE can get several million dollars in seed money like Oscar did, and use the funds to build a full-service portal, it would sign up thousands of agents as paying subscribers/users. (If the subscription is reasonable)

Latest posts

Back