Whats up with UHC?

Mick_Keyou

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Got their "YOUR INVITATION TO CONTRACT" with UHC Medicare Solutions.

Click on the link; setup password; and it says Browser requirements.

Everything is ok except "Adobe Acrobat" is listed as not installed.

They provide a link to install it, but it's for adobe reader.

I google Adobe Acrobat and it's a $400 program!

What!?!?!?

I'll be calling them shortly. I'm sure this will go smoothly. .......

Re: What the *#$@ UHC?

Got their "YOUR INVITATION TO CONTRACT" with UHC Medicare Solutions.

Click on the link; setup password; and it says Browser requirements.

Everything is ok except "Adobe Acrobat" is listed as not installed.

They provide a link to install it, but it's for adobe reader.

I google Adobe Acrobat and it's a $400 program!

What!?!?!?

I'll be calling them shortly. I'm sure this will go smoothly. .......

somewhere on the link they provided you there is a nother link where you can download the software for free

Lol..I did that.

Just got off the phone with uhc.

I have to be in Internet Explorer even though their browser validator said "Chrome" was validated.

I figured that they finally got around with using 21 century browsers. Shame on me.

Unreal. Spent over an hour.

UHC, just put "Must use Explorer to complete this application" in the email next time.

Arrrgggrrhhhhh

Lol..I did that.

Just got off the phone with uhc.

I have to be in Internet Explorer even though their browser validator said "Chrome" was validated.

I figured that they finally got around with using 21 century browsers. Shame on me.

Unreal. Spent over an hour.

UHC, just put "Must use Explorer to complete this application" in the email next time.

Arrrgggrrhhhhh

The problem I had is when you click the link to imprint your signature it doesn't work regardless of the browser. I call UHC and they told me to print the page and fax it in.

Maybe you will have different results.

Luckily I didn't run into that problem.

I may have thrown my laptop through my window.

My issue is that I have the full Adobe writer program on my computer. UHC required the free Abobe reader. Couldn't get around it.

Finally fired up my netbook and used that. 3 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Rick

So I'm not the only one. The way they sent it also was much different then the way they usually send it via email. Strange. I worked so hard to get the signature thing to work. What I don't understand is that I just did two months ago new contracting. Why do I have to do it again? Is this going to be a regular thing?

Back