What's Up?

Good for you! Let me tell you about mine...

On Monday I found out I also need a hernia surgery (wife just had one of her own). Tuesday I found out I have sleep apnea and should wear a c-pap FOREVER. Wednesday my daughter tried to get something off a shelf in the garage and it came crashing on my new BMW I8 ($2,400 in damages). Thursday I found out I can NEVER have kids again (probably a good thing). Today I just decided to sleep all day so that I wouldn't be exposed to more MISERABLE news.

So NO, it wasn't a good week. But at least I didn't get bombed with SARIN GAS :)

Sorry to hear that. Your wife's OK now, right? Did you ask your doc about https://www.zyppah.com/? I probably need one. I hated the CPAP machines I tried. Especially the first one. I gave up on them, but they've gotten smaller and less intrusive.

On Monday I found out I also need a hernia surgery (wife just had one of her own). Tuesday I found out I have sleep apnea and should wear a c-pap FOREVER. Wednesday my daughter tried to get something off a shelf in the garage and it came crashing on my new BMW I8 ($2,400 in damages). Thursday I found out I can NEVER have kids again (probably a good thing). Today I just decided to sleep all day so that I wouldn't be exposed to more MISERABLE news.

So NO, it wasn't a good week. But at least I didn't get bombed with SARIN GAS :)

CPAP isn't too bad.. I am back on one.. With O2 this time.. Would tell you thatyu wil get used ot itbut that would be a lie. :twitchy:

I had no idea that hernias are contagious. You probably both just got them from lifting all those big piles of cash from one room to the other.

When I went in for my sleep study 10-years ago they hooked me up to all those wires at 10:00 pm and said they will wake me up in the morning at 6:00 am. It didn't last that long. They woke me up before midnight and said they thought I was going to die in my sleep right there with them watching.

So they hook me up to a respirator for the first time in my life and I slept like a baby. Best night of sleep I think I've ever had. Then I had to wait 10-days to get my C-pap machine. I couldn't wait.

I've slept with it every night since I got it. It has never bothered me (as I'm typing this I have a big zit on my nose front he mask rubbing it though). I call it my life support system. Never leave home without it.

Brothers the key is weight loss. I'm 6-4 and weigh 210 and work out 1 hr a day 6 days a week. It's God, family, working out and work. If you don't take care of yourself money means zip.

Last edited:
Brothers the key is weight loss. I'm 6-4 and weigh 210 and work out 1 hr a day 6 days a week. It's God, family, working out and work. If you don't take care of yourself money means zip.

Now that's crazy talk right there.

Yep, but not only weight loss, agents also need min. respectable numbers on the Barbell Back Squat, Barbell Bench Press, Overhead Press and Deadlift.

Back