Whats with the Text Solicitations?

Desmond Doss

Super Genius
Got second one in two days?

" Hi ---(my name on my license) our firm seeks insurance agents to work 100% at home where prospects call you!"

"You earn $2000 to $3000 per sale plus team overrides paid thru six generations" (HUH?)

"In business for over 100 years we're one of the top 10 US insurance companies"

"Our top agents earn over 5 million dollars a year (This is fully verifiable)"

"Learn how to retire in just 1 to 2 years and get paid for life!"

"Call (local number) for a brief recorded overview"

Called the number and it is a way to "change your life forever" and leave your telephone number and name

Sheesshhh

Got second one in two days?

" Hi ---(my name on my license) our firm seeks insurance agents to work 100% at home where prospects call you!"

"You earn $2000 to $3000 per sale plus team overrides paid thru six generations" (HUH?)

"In business for over 100 years we're one of the top 10 US insurance companies"

"Our top agents earn over 5 million dollars a year (This is fully verifiable)"

"Learn how to retire in just 1 to 2 years and get paid for life!"

"Call (local number) for a brief recorded overview"

Called the number and it is a way to "change your life forever" and leave your telephone number and name

Sheesshhh

Maybe Craigslist isn't working anymore?

Too funny. Im sure CL has reputable firms on it--but have gotten several texts like this in the last week

I get 5-10 of the ringless voicemails each day promoting a business opportunity. They fill up my voicemail, and I have to delete them often or my VM fills up. Its pretty annoying.

I get 5-10 of the ringless voicemails each day promoting a business opportunity. They fill up my voicemail, and I have to delete them often or my VM fills up. Its pretty annoying.
I didn't think about loosing your voicemail access because of trash like that. I can see how it would be annoying.

i thought text SOLICITATION was banned completely. You can always type "STOP" and it would no longer be sent except confirming request to stop.

So what exactly is allowed for insurance agents to text?

Latest posts

Back