Whats Your Expierence with ING for Life?

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm submitting my first app with them. Pretty clean deal. Whats everybodys expierence with them.

They are very slow in underwriting due to the flood and overwhelming amount of new business.

Glad to hear the reason why. We have one that has been in underwriting a LONG time. Just were talking about that, the client's wife keeps calling (3 times a day). Very suspicious, he better watch what she cooks for him once it is issued. Just kidding of course!!!

All positive...but like others have said, underwriting is backed up...Do yourself a favor, and call them twice a week to check on it...they may try and push it thru faster

I've actually got a bit of business from ING just simply taking waaayyy to long.

For instance two different clients now applied and two months have went by and they haven't heard anything.

My turn.

I haven't ever written for them though so not a whole lot for me to say there.

I had a good experience with them, but I was writing their nonmed term not the full underwritten product.

I've actually got a bit of business from ING just simply taking waaayyy to long.

For instance two different clients now applied and two months have went by and they haven't heard anything.

My turn.

I haven't ever written for them though so not a whole lot for me to say there.

While currently slow relative to others, they have been giving better ratings relative to similar cases at other companies. Worth the wait on competitive cases.

Back