When do insurance companies Fight Law-suits?

This insurer will certainly fight this lawsuit and probably win so there will be no payoff to plaintiff's lawyer or the Plaintiff. She lost control, with marginal tires in snowy conditions. thank you for playing You Bet Your Life.

This insurer will certainly fight this lawsuit and probably win so there will be no payoff to plaintiff's lawyer or the Plaintiff. She lost control, with marginal tires in snowy conditions. thank you for playing You Bet Your Life.

What makes you think the defendant will win?

Lawsuits against Trucking companies have paid out 10's of millions on frivolous suits.

Because there is 10 million at stake they will fight. Because they have been cleared in 2 different investigations of any liability they will fight. Because the woman lost control of HER car they will win. I don't see how the woman's attorney can use a line saying the trucking company should have found safe harbor based on the conditions when both vehicles were driving in the storm. Typical attorney though, Let's sue the deepest pockets and if we lose we will go after Al Roker

Tell all that to Werner.

LINK

They lost 90 million...IN A CASE THAT was proven to be the other parties fault.

'In a statement, Werner denies fault in the crash, saying a pickup truck (in which the plaintiffs were riding) lost control in on the opposite side of the interstate of a Werner truck, crossed the median and spun into the path of the oncoming Werner tractor-trailer, which was driven by Werner driver Shizar Ali.'​

Nice

'A jury in Houston, Texas, on May 17 found Werner liable for the crash, awarding the family of the crash victims $89.7 million. Attorneys for the plaintiffs argue that Ali should have pulled off of Interstate 20, where the crash occurred, due to the icy conditions. The plaintiffs blamed Werner for not instructing Ali to avoid the highway due to poor driving conditions.'
Good work Plaintiff Lawyers...!

That case is under appeal and has not gone to appeals court yet. They have not lost anything yet

Trucking company being sued for 10 million despite having done Nothing Wrong!

???

I don't know about you, but i'm tired of making Plaintiff's lawyers Rich.

Until Insurance companies FIGHT Bull-shit Lawsuits, insured will continue to pay more in premiums and eventually BREAK the system.

Greed...is good?
LInk

Thoughts / Comments?

If you Are interested in My thoughts and Comments, I am curious why are You capitalizing the first letter of Certain words at Random?

Last edited:
Back