When Their Premium is Less then a Stamp?

bpenn9

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
Does the carrier really send out to collect the premium when with their subsidy it comes to 33 cents?:goofy:

Of course.

And will terminate them for late payment if not paid in the grace period. Pretty sure some agents here have had that happen already.

Make sure they send it 12*.33 and have it paid up for the year. I have a number that are less than $1.00/month.
R

Make sure they send it 12*.33 and have it paid up for the year. I have a number that are less than $1.00/month.
R

Thanks, I just called and told him. He laughed. Wish there was a way I could take payment for him but looked liked the one month payment of .33 was locked in accessing from the Marketplace.

----------

On an even better note had a guy call me to enroll today! $14 PM commission vs $42 PM yesterday.

150SV

I had a number of those yesterday. Another kick was someone I move to UHC to save $150 a month, now wants to go back to their original carrier where my renewals are 1.25%. Premium as $1000+ a month for the couple. They did not like the HMO part of UHC here in NC.

After this is all done, I am really going to rethink how much time i spend on ACA business.

Back