When you sell Insurance, but cant insure yourself..

Colie06

Super Genius
Atlanta
So I just turned 36 yesterday and was trying to get life insurance while I was still 35. HOWEVER, I have Sarcoidosis and so my MIB report came back and of course I get denied due to my meds. :(
I'm really concerned as I would like to leave my child something god forbid something happens sooner than later. How stupid would it look that I Insure other families but couldn't insure myself.

Just frustrated. I know I can get Guaranteed something, but costs would be high.

Thoughts..Help.. :)

Thanks in advance

Many, many years ago I insured a few "impaired risk" individuals with State Life Insurance Company. The rates were reasonable. I remember one man had bronchitis & COPD & they made an agreeable offer. He was happy with it.

You have the best story out there. I don't wish I had your condition but you have a way to reach people regarding life insurance most of us will never have.

No you can't buy life insurance but sell, sell, sell!

Should not have issues getting coverage. Working with agents who specialize in high risk should have no issues getting offers. I even know of a few NON medical options you'd qualify for.

Should not have issues getting coverage. Working with agents who specialize in high risk should have no issues getting offers. I even know of a few NON medical options you'd qualify for.
Can you send them my way please? Still shopping around til I find something decent.

Back