When your chicken list is chicken...

8 years ago I moved to Tampa. And after working in the insurance call center, and call centers in general for nearly all my life, I decided to break out and become an independent agent. The problem is is that my chicken list is chicken you know what. The kid is grown and out on her own, I do not belong to a church, well I am involved in a few groups I am generally under periphery of them. I found that groups in Tampa tend to be very political which is not something I want involved in this day and age. ideas are always welcome to help build my chicken list

Tampa is a diverse city with much to offer and probably some challenges. When I did work there years ago my clients were insurance agents that had a very comfortable lifestyle. Their social network consisted of the country club and golf, so maybe my view is a bit distorted.

One of my clients seemed to spend most of his time at Palma Ceia Country Club which is where we went to discuss business.

After a round of golf, steam and shower we had drinks. Sometimes his wife would join us for diner, sometimes we went to a restaurant.

This is a long way of saying my clients networked at Palma Ceia.

That may not be your idea of networking but just offered that as an example.

I still don’t know how you don’t do medicare there. Med supps aren’t huge but the mapd there are ridiculously good. Multipl plans with part b refunds with the most around $105 refund.

I’m in Jax but moving back to orlando in 8 days.

Last edited:
Back