Where are all the T65 leads with UHC?

keeping track of commissions from multiple carriers

I only have 1 carrier that I don't trust to properly pay and I check them every other month. Takes a good hour to do every other month.

Really, you could just set aside 3 days a year and audit them all in one sitting, make notes of where you think they messed up, and call each carrier. This is not something that should be done weekly... that would not be efficient.

I only have 1 carrier that I don't trust to properly pay and I check them every other month. Takes a good hour to do every other month.

Really, you could just set aside 3 days a year and audit them all in one sitting, make notes of where you think they messed up, and call each carrier. This is not something that should be done weekly... that would not be efficient.
I just list my sales on a form I made(date, name, company, product, commission.....you could use a spiral notebook), then put a check mark by it when I get paid. It's real hard. :skeptical::laugh:

Alex?

What happened to Art Fleming?
"It was reported that Fleming was asked to reprise his role as Jeopardy! host when Merv Griffin began developing a revival of the show in 1983. He declined, later stating in 1989 that he did not like the direction the show had gone in moving the show to Hollywood (being partial to his native New York, he felt that the Hollywood setting made the show dumber and less realistic).[5] As a result, Alex Trebek took the position instead and has hosted the program ever since."

Thanks a lot Art, now we're stuck with a Canuck!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Back