Where are you finding producers?

myfakename

Super Genius
I know this is the million dollar question, but where are other independent agencies coming up with new (outside, commercial) producers?

Stealing them from captives?
Head hunters?
Maybe lucky and they just walk in your front door?

I know this is the million dollar question, but where are other independent agencies coming up with new (outside, commercial) producers?

Stealing them from captives?
Head hunters?
Maybe lucky and they just walk in your front door?
How do equate hiring an agent away from a captive agency with "stealing"?

5tpxnu.jpg

Same way you find clients. Buy leads and run appointments. Top platforms to market on for our industry are Facebook, Instagram, ZipRecruiter, and Indeed. There are other recruiting/staffing agencies we partner with that help us use our ad spend and time more efficiently as well.

Having gone through separation from the industry during the pandemic I can offer this advice: be up front in your offer and salary. Don't post a position stating $50-80,000 and try to hire someone who is qualified and has years of experience with a starting salary of $25000 and an expectation that the difference will be made up in commission and bonus. I had no less than 4 agents offer me positions and on sign up day the starting salary was between 25-30K which was not what was discussed in the interviews. I walked out the door on each of them. there are few things in life more disappointing than thinking you have a deal and it gets undercut by hundreds of dollars per week.

Back