Where Can I Become Certified by Medicare?

WOW...........
She should set up shop inside a local SS office since she is Medicare certified and have the employees hand out her flyers.
Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Can you find out for me where I can find this class....LOL, LOL

You cannot.

Section 40.4 - Prohibited Terminology / Statements in the Medicare Marketing Guidelines:

Plans/Part D Sponsors may not:
• Claim that they are recommended or endorsed by CMS, Medicare, or the Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS).

Medicare certified is included in this...the closest you can be is AHIP / Carrier Certified

I am perusing a local business expo, and one of the participants Christina Evans has in her description that she is, Medicare certified and we can offer insurance plans from all major carriers I must've missed that class...
I do find it interesting, and I suspect few if any of those who visit her website will notice, that below where it proclaims she is "Medicare certified" it says"Christina Evans Insurance is not associated with Medicare."

I do find it interesting, and I suspect few if any of those who visit her website will notice, that below where it proclaims she is "Medicare certified" it says"Christina Evans Insurance is not associated with Medicare."

So she's covering her ass while putting it on the line. That's a bold strategy Cotton.

Back