Where Can I Get a Good Direct Mail T65 List?

Alston

Guru
1000 Post Club
Are all the vendors about the same, or is one better than the others?

I just need a list of 64-year-olds with DOBs with Connecticut addresses.

If income data is available inexpensively, I might use that information also.

Most of the providers will be about the same, but if you're doing direct mail the biggest difference would be made if you do a NCOA scrub before sending it out; basically it checks with the post office to verify the name and address are correct.

Since you've been here for 10 years if you want to send me a PM with what you want specifically I can give you 1k for free.

Most of the providers will be about the same, but if you're doing direct mail the biggest difference would be made if you do a NCOA scrub before sending it out; basically it checks with the post office to verify the name and address are correct.

Since you've been here for 10 years if you want to send me a PM with what you want specifically I can give you 1k for free.

Can you highlight the differences between listshack.com and listshackpro.com? TIA.

Can you highlight the differences between listshack.com and listshackpro.com? TIA.

Sure. Just get ListShackPro.com because it has a few more features and is the same price ;)

Slightly longer version is that when ListShack was launched (which is 4 years running as of Sunday!), we ended up doing well with it so we made the next version of the software and launched it as ListShackPro rather than trying to change out a new system with the active users we had. Eventually we ported most of the improvements to ListShack, but that's why there are two.

Back