Where can I get cheap Error & Omissions

I've heard that too

As have I!! ;)

Seriously upnsmoke, I joined because I wanted the discounts and all the little perks. Thats what I expected. I did NOT expect all of the extras I got. I've learned so much from the other members there, as well as the carefully prepared webinars that I'm pretty much there every day now finding more info. It's been 16 years since I left the Insurance Biz, and this resource will help me in ways that are WAY beyond what I paid for.

Just my .02. At least check it out. At worst, go monthly and lose $19.95. My guess is that two months later, you'll still be finding more gold nuggets like I have.

John, you can send the cashiers check to.......... :D J/K

I joined earlier today, got an immediate email and a subsequent call from John to orient me to the website. Lots of info and opportunities to learn and stay current, even for experienced agents. ...and when my E&O expires I get a good discounted rate.

There are better ways to learn than the way I have, which has been the hard way, by trial and error. Anything a new agent can do to get them up to speed with real world education is very valuable when you look at the expense to get there by themselves without help. This forum and the IHIAA site would have saved me a lot of money and hard knocks if I had known about them 5 years ago.

John, you have my address to send the check. ;)

You are making an offer on a 7 year old thread.

Why not follow the Forum protocol (minimum posts to add your link, etc) and then make an offer where more people can see what you have?

Back